Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Magical Tuacahn

Imagine the most amazing theater you've ever been to. 

Got it...

Nope, don't mean to be a snoot, but it's not as amazing as my theater. 


Located near St. George, Utah is Tuacahn.  An outdoor theater that is smack in the middle of a canyon in beautiful red rock country. We watched Mary Poppins and they did such a great job.  I am in no way affiliated with Tuacahn, I just really, really like the place.  Can you blame me?  I love this picture of My Youngest, walking towards the show with her Great Grandma Evelyn.  This little girls loves her Great Grandmother so much.  I've never seen a child so enamored.  Great Grandma Evelyn is the beyond all for her.  Love.

Two little girls really excited to watch the show.

Mama says:  "Hug each other, try to look like you are sisters."

Urrrgggh....gurgle....choke.  Guess that's about right.  And yes, my kids do match their surroundings.  If they ever need to do urban camouflage...this is where I am sending them.  You'll never find em...unless they want to be found.

If you ever find yourself in Southern Utah, or even Las Vegas (they're only a bit over an hour away from Sin City) in the blazing heat of summer, see if you can't get yourself to a show here.  You won't regret it.

Thanks for reading!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. Haha Heather those girls are adorable even in mid-choke! The theatre looks beautiful and yes I am soooo jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally envious of your theater! Wish I had known about it when I lived in Montana! Love the pics of the girls..so cute..even when they are choking each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How majestic to have a theater amid all the rock formations!! Here in the prairie state, we don't see much of that! The acoustics must be amazing, like their own sound system! I'll bet the girls had a great time ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...