Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just like that

So I got the binding done too!
I think it turned out really cute.  I like the black binding with white polka dots, I think it frames the quilt nicely. And I feel the yellow isn't too much.  Sometimes I like too much color and too much pattern and the main focus of the quilt gets lost.

Yay!  Happy St. Patty's to my family, we now have a decoration to celebrate the holiday of my  husband's ancestors.  A totally cute one too if you ask me.


Instead of quilting it traditionally, I used 3 strands of yellow embroidery floss.  I made bigger stitches and it went so quickly and gives it that extra touch of detail.

It's so hard to see.  Taking pictures with a lot of white makes my camera go crazy. 


Now, I know you have enough time.  7 days to be exact.  Go make something green!


1 comment:

  1. You inspire me to make my clover wall hanging too... for next year. I have the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...