Thursday, November 23, 2017

You should already have this all figured out.

So, if you're just looking for a diversion on this big day, and I can't blame you as you'll probably find me hiding under the stairs, here's the newest member of the Hearth family.

Dot.

Isn't she a pretty girl with her haircut. But don't look too closely, I'm her stylist and my work is a bit scruffy still, to say the least. In my defense, I get a bit better every time. Tip: If you buy a standard poodle and want to groom them yourself, go with the fur grain, not against. Ahem, learned that the hard way. Bald patches.

Ginger had to get in on this action, too. She is getting her haircut today (p.s. today is really Tuesday).

Now for the shenanigans.

Eating each others' faces.

Dot exerting her dominance though she's only a baby. I know, she's huge, but she's only six months.

Ginger letting Dot know who's really boss.

 Nope, scratch that.

Just taking it, now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...